iOS 10 Public Beta was released on 7/8/16. SkyBell HD App does not currently work with this build. Our team is working on updating the SkyBell App to be compatible and at this point we do not have an expected date for this update.
If you have already updated to the beta 10 and would like to go back to iOS 9.3.2 which is SkyBell HD compatible, you can following these simple steps:
How to downgrade iOS: Method 1 - no backup needed*
*You will lose your text messages, but all other settings and apps will remain after the downgrade
1. Download the appropriate IPSW file for your iPhone or iPad (Visit https://ipsw.me/ and download the appropriate IPSW for your device)
2. Make sure iTunes on your computer is the latest version. If not, download and install it.
3. Connect your iPhone or iPad to your computer and then click on your device when it appears.
4. Under the Summary section, click the Check for Updates button while holding Shift (Windows) or Option (Mac).
5. Now navigate to and choose the IPSW file you downloaded.
Your device will now be running iOS 9.3.2