If you have forgotten, or want to change your password, you can update your password in a few simple steps.
1. At the main login screen of the app, you will see a link that says "Forgot password?", click this link.
2. A text box will pop up, prompting you to enter in the email address associated with the app account.
3. Once you enter the email address and click "accept", an email will be generated and sent to your email inbox with instructions on how to reset your password.
4. Once you reset the password, you can login to the app using the new password.
..and If you already know your password, but want to change it:
1. Open up the SkyBell HD app, and login.
2. You will be brought to a page that says "select a skybell". At the top-right corner of the page, you will see a symbol of a silhouette of a person's head. Touch this icon.
3. This will bring you to the account settings page, where you can touch the arrow next to "Password". You can now change your password within the app.
(You can change your email address from here as well!)
1. Open up the SkyBell classic app, and click "sign in".
2. Enter in your email address for the account, in the username field. Leave the password filed blank.
3. Click the "Forgot Password" link below the credential fields.
4. The app will then generate an email to be sent to the email address used as the username.
5. You can check your email for a message, that will guide you through the process of changing your password.