Is your SkyBell not ringing the chime?
- We first want to verify “Indoor chime” setting in the app is not disabled. From your app, touch "settings" and ensure indoor chime is "green".
- If a digital door chime is being used, install Digital Doorbell Adapter and toggle “Digital door chime” setting in Device Settings to ‘on’
- If “Indoor chime” is disabled and have an analog door chime, the SkyBell is offline. What color is the LED?
- Blue/Red = SkyBell is having to recharge, may not have enough power or inconsistent power
- Flashing Orange = Lost internet connection. Often resetting your router will resolve this. Did you recently reset your router password? If so, you'll need to resync your skybell.
- Have both video and audio been fully functioning?
- Have you been getting any error messages when receiving calls or using the on demand feature? See Video/No Audio, No Video or Audio
- Blue/Green = Trying to establish connection with our server. Blinking Blue/Green will occur when SkyBell is establishing server connection during sync process or the server their SkyBell is connected to may have had to reboot. If a server reboot, wait 15 minutes while the SkyBell itself is rebooting. Should return to ‘Ready’ mode.