If your SkyBell HD is not responding and the LED is a solid Yellowish/Green, perform the following steps:
- Remove SkyBell HD from the wall and disconnect from power
- Wait 60 seconds after the LED lights go out
- Reconnect SkyBell to power
- Perform a hard reset
- Press your SkyBell button in and hold it for about a minute. The LED will flash (rapid green>red and green>blue>yellow).
- Once you see the LED flash yellow, release the SkyBell button. During this time, please delete your SkyBell device from within the SkyBell app.
- Now your SkyBell will be flashing red and green.
- Select 'Add a SkyBell' in your app and follow the on-screen instructions to re-sync your device.