If you have recently updated the WiFi information or replaced your router you will need to update the information on your SkyBell HD. This includes changing your home network password, network name and/or password.
Your SkyBell HD stores your WiFi network's name and password so if you recently changed these, the SkyBell will not be able to connect to the internet and you will not be able to access your SkyBell.
The simplest fix is to follow these steps:
- Log into your SkyBell HD app
- From the Devices list, locate your SkyBell, tap to select
- Tap the gear icon in the top right corner
- Tap Delete Device
- Press and hold the main button on your SkyBell, it will flash rapid green after holding for approximately 15 seconds and then begin to flash red and green (this puts the device into syncing mode)
- Follow the syncing instructions in your SkyBell HD app, remembering to enter in the new WiFi network and password