- From your Apple device, go to the Apple App Store and download the SkyBell HD App - when asked, grant ALL PERMISSIONS needed to run the SkyBell HD App (location, microphone, etc).
- Tap OPEN to open the SkyBell HD App.
- Create an Account, tap Sign up; tap Sign in if you already have an account.
- Complete the SkyBell account entry form.
- Tap Add a new SkyBell.
- Tap OK let's begin to start the syncing process.
- Press and hold the main button on the SkyBell - it may blink green for a few seconds and then will start to blink red/green. If it is not blinking red and green, hold the main SkyBell button down for more time. Syncing cannot be completed until the SkyBell is blinking red and green.
- Tap Next.
- Leave the SkyBell App and go to the iOS settings page to access the Wi-Fi settings.
- Select the SkyBellHD_XXXXXXXXXX from the Wi-Fi list and wait for it to connect. Return to the SkyBell
- From the SkyBell App choose your Wi-Fi network. Tap Next.
- Enter in the Wi-Fi network password.
- Your SkyBell will complete the configuration on its own and the SkyBell LED will blink rapid orange and then blue/green and then finally solid green.
- Tap Go to my SkyBell.
Have more questions? Submit a request